Can you please send me a cost estimate (total delivered costs outside of shipping) for both windows based on measurements along with the following:
- Estimated turn time for delivery:
Manufacturing Lead Time: 3 – 4 Weeks
Shipment via Air: 7 – 10 days (1 – 1.5 Weeks)
Shipment via Ocean: 2 – 4 Weeks
- Clarification on Standard Delivery provided by QST is to the nearest Airport or Ocean Port specified by the Dealer. The Dealer is responsible for pickup and delivery to the client destination unless specific alternate arrangements are made with QST.
- Installation Specifications
The LED Screen can be mounted per specific site requirements. The installation plan can be produced and configured in a drawing prior to installation and delivery of the video wall.
- Installation is assumed to be handled by the Dealer that is ordering the LED Video Wall system for the client.
- QST can offer technical guidance on-site or remotely. For the first installation, QST is prepared to provide an on-site technician once the Dealer agrees to cover the cost of travel (Hotel & Airfare) for the QST Technician.
- Parts Warranty & In-House Labor, including spare parts swap as listed in the quote. Based on Customer Level. warranty.qstled.com for full info.
- Damaged parts caused by shipping needs to be documented by photos and will be repaired/replaced. Additional parts will need to be paid for.
- Content produced and formatted as AVI or MP4
As calculated in the quote, the Pixel Resolution of the LED Video Wall is 264 pixels (H) x 1056 pixels (W). Video content should be created at this resolution and aspect ratio to match the pixel count. Other Windows Graphic file formats are support by the player software.
- Loaded to a cloud server (Private or is this hosted by you?)
There is an option for a cloud server, this would only be used in a multi-store configuration. What we wanted to clarify during the show is that the content can be easily streamed from a computer or media player at the client location.
- A wireless router/ player is connected to the display panels (hard wired)
The provided media player in the quote is a Wi-Fi enabled device.
- Playlists are controlled by an APP connected to the player via LAN/Wi-Fi
Your content will stream from your tablet or smartphone via the App connected on the same Wi-Fi Network.
- Separate display modules can be linked together or will they require separate media players for each section?
Each Media Player can handle 2.5 Million Pixels so the single device included in the quote is more than sufficient for driving these configurations.
- What are specifications for media content production/ output for Optimal performance and picture quality?
Given the scale of the video wall, the content does not need to exceed the Pixel Resolution of the LED Video Wall. Each project pixel count is custom. Video Wall Overall Picture Quality is determined by the content and viewing distance as well. Higher Resolution content does not make a difference in this application.