How do I started with ordering a video wall? What are the common steps involved?
- Review and Accept the Quote
- Verify that controller and spare parts are included
- Send the deposit
- Burn-in photos provided upon request
- Ocean 2-5 Weeks
- Air 7-9 Days
- Accept Shipment
- Sign off on QST Warranty
Can you please send me a cost estimate (total delivered costs outside of shipping)
- Estimated turn time for delivery:
- Inventory Item: 2-3 Days for Packing and Final Inspection
- Customized Product: Manufacturing Lead Time: 3 – 4 Weeks
- Shipment via Air: 7 – 10 days (1 – 1.5 Weeks)
Shipment via Ocean:
- West Coast USA (2-3 weeks)
- East Coast USA (4-5 weeks)
- Clarification on Standard Delivery provided by QST is to the nearest Airport or Ocean Port specified by the Dealer. The Dealer is responsible for pickup and delivery to the client destination unless specific alternate arrangements are made with QST.
- Installation Specifications
The LED Screen can be mounted per specific site requirements. The installation plan can be produced and configured in a drawing prior to installation and delivery of the video wall.
- Installation is assumed to be handled by the Dealer that is ordering the LED Video Wall system for the client.
- QST can offer technical guidance on-site or remotely. For the first installation, QST is prepared to provide an on-site technician once the Dealer agrees to cover the cost of travel (Hotel & Airfare) for the QST Technician.
- Parts Warranty & In-House Labor, including spare parts swap as listed in the quote. Based on Customer Level. warranty.qstled.com for full info.
- Damaged parts caused by shipping needs to be documented by photos and will be repaired/replaced. Additional parts will need to be paid for.
- Content produced and formatted as AVI or MP4
Video content should be created at the pixel count of the screen and and an aspect ratio to match the pixel count. Other Windows Graphic file formats are support by the player software.
- Loaded to a cloud server (Private or is this hosted by you?)
There is an option for a cloud server, this would only be used in a multi-store configuration. What we wanted to clarify during the show is that the content can be easily streamed from a computer or media player at the client location.
- A wireless router/ player is connected to the display panels (hard wired)
The provided media player in the quote is a Wi-Fi enabled device.
- Playlists are controlled by an APP connected to the player via LAN/Wi-Fi
Your content will stream from your tablet or smartphone via the App connected on the same Wi-Fi Network.
- Separate display modules can be linked together or will they require separate media players for each section?
Each Media Player can handle 2.5 Million Pixels so the single device included in the quote is more than sufficient for driving these configurations.
- What are specifications for media content production/ output for Optimal performance and picture quality?
Given the scale of the video wall, the content does not need to exceed the Pixel Resolution of the LED Video Wall. Each project pixel count is custom. Video Wall Overall Picture Quality is determined by the content and viewing distance as well. Higher Resolution content does not make a difference in this application.
Rental/Touring Product Specific
How are flight cases calculated
- Flight cases commonly carry 8 panels although 6 and 4 panel cases are also available.
Can flybars be used for ground support bars?
- Yes, flybars can be flipped over and be used as a ground support beam (bar).
- Eye-bolts can be removed by turning in the counter-clockwise direction